Zelda: Day and Night Zelda: Day and Night

Not What I Expected.

I see that this was selected to be in the "comedy" genre, although, I didn't find this the least bit funny. In the brief time the transition between day and night was taking place, my mind was buzzing with all the hilarious possibilities that could be lying ahead. Little did I know that it would end as blandly as it did.

As for the animation, it was great! Everything is clear, and the video plays through very smoothly. I also very much enjoyed the "replay" button, and the transition between the two texts. The sound was also very clear, and kept with the tradition of Link not saying anything.

This video seemed more like an animation test then it did a comedy, but regardless, it was a very good watch. Keep up the good work!

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Very Enjoyable!

What do you get when you combine smooth animation, great artwork, and a dash of hilarity?

You certainly get this flash! I enjoyed this a lot, the main reason being that for the first time, Link has a voice that actually sounds like what I would think Link would sound like if he ever spoke. The voice acting was as perfect as the animation, and it made it very easy to take this flash in.

Keep up the good work!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Depressing.

I can see why a medal is given for sitting through this entire thing.

There were two or three funny parts (chluaid and Oney's being my favorite ones), but that was about it.

But honestly, it was really boring. I was hoping for a lot more from so many well respected animators. Artwork was great, on all accounts, but everything else was really just awful.

My PkMn Yellow Adventure My PkMn Yellow Adventure

I Liked It!

I have to say, as crude as it was, I enjoyed the artwork. This is a flash that I'd really like to see with sound and more animation. I think that's something you should definitely work toward. Regardless, I found it to be fairly enjoyable.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Wonderful!

I enjoyed the animation a lot, but one thing bothered me... why didn't the big guy just use the rocket in the first place? Could have saved a lot of trouble.

The Restaurant Episode 1 The Restaurant Episode 1

Pretty Good!

Haha, that was pretty great! I'm very impressed with the sort of "sitcom" feel it gave off. Though, the part with the manager dragged on a little longer then it needed to, it was all still very well done. Looking forward to the next one!

DrClay responds:

Ah why thank you. I'm glad you liked it. :D

Personal Ending Personal Ending

Okay.

I can appreciate what you were trying to do, and as a first flash cartoon, this isn't bad at all!

A little crude on the animation, but that will be easily fixed with practice. I know you address the "replay button" issue in your description, but I'd have given more stars if it were fixed before the upload.

Super Pokemon Super Pokemon

Bwahahaha!

I'm not exactly sure why I thought this was funny enough to watch twice... but man, was it ever funny. I guess it was just not even remotely expected.

Voice acting was a little rough, but still a hilarious flash. Good work!

Its Peanut Mario Jelly Its Peanut Mario Jelly

Bad Dog. No Biscuit.

I was really hoping this fad had finally died and gone to hell where it belongs...

Regardless, this was actually still pretty humorous. Much better than a banana, but still not quite as good as a stick figure battle.

~Tovi~

The five pillars The five pillars

Gets The Point Across.

The Kajj or whatever sounds like a sexual position. Or maybe a drug...

Anyway, very informative. There were a few parts where the audio got too quiet to hear very well, and the animation could have used some work (as could the drawings of the people) but all in all, it was a decent flash. Also, nice work adding subtitles. It made everything far less confusing.

I'm sure your school project went very well.

3/5

Greenhotflame responds:

I could have done a much better job, but I was REALLY rushed. Thanks for the review.